Redundancy Support Package
Making redundancies. It’s the toughest job you face as an employer. But the good news is, you don’t have to face it alone…The People Shed are here to help.
Our friendly experts guide you through the right way to make redundancies in your business. And we help you avoid the easy mistakes that land hundreds of bosses in employment tribunals each year.
What The People Shed provide:
- Up to 1-hour telephone advice with a dedicated HR Manager
- All required templates and letters for employee
- Redundancy Guide for a business owner
Benefits of getting it right:
- Save your business money and time by getting rid of underperforming workers and employing successful, hungry new staff…..all while adhering to and following legal guidelines and legislation.
- Extending a probationary period gives you more time to understand whether the employee is right for your business and costs your business nothing.
- Employees that have a process outlined to them from the start of their employees are more likely to perform better for your business.
Benefits of having key policies in place in your business:
- Stay away from tribunals and save your business money and time.
- Giving your staff clear guidelines as to how the redundancy process should be managed and assessed ensures that legislation is adhered to.
- Businesses that have clear and legally sound people management policies in their business are more likely to thrive andRedundancy Support Package attract the right talent into their business.
Benefits of communicating the process and policy to staff:
- Clear expectations from both sides
- Having robust, legally up-to-date policies and practices your business can trust in means saving money and staying away from the dreaded tribunal.
- Communicating policies to staff increase the feeling of fairness and transparency with employees which can foster increased motivation, performance, and engagement in your business.