Disciplinary Support Package
When dealing with employee misconduct or underperformance, you will often give them feedback and try to nurture the employee to be better. Informal processes allow you to keep a good working relationship and avoid legal matters.
However, sometimes an employee will simply not get the message. An employee may repeatedly commit the same offense, or they may have one serious incident. This can lead to you resorting to a disciplinary.
What The People Shed provide:
- Up to 1-hour telephone advice with a dedicated HR Manager
- All required templates and letters for employee
- Managing Disciplinary Guide for a business owner
Benefits of getting it right:
- Save your business money and time by getting rid of underperforming workers and employing successful, hungry new staff…..all while adhering to and following legal guidelines and legislation.
- Employees that have a process outlined to them from the start of their employees are more likely to perform better for your business.
Benefits of having key policies in place in your business:
- Stay away from tribunals and save your business money and time.
- Giving your staff clear guidelines as to how the disciplinary process should be managed and assessed, ensures that legislation is adhered to.
- Businesses that have clear and legally sound people management policies in their business are more likely to thrive and attract the right talent into their business.
Benefits of communicating the process and policy to staff:
- Clear expectations from both sides
- Having robust, legally up-to-date policies and practices your business can trust in means saving money and staying away from the dreaded tribunal.
- Communicating policies to staff increase the feeling of fairness and transparency with employees which can foster increased motivation, performance, and engagement in your business.